Do you know what your divorce options are and which is right for you?
Do you know how to find the right lawyer?
Do you know the #1 mistake people make in their divorce process?
If not, then you’re in the right place.
Contemplating divorce can be frightening. Just the thought of beginning the process can seem overwhelming. If you’re like most people at the beginning of the divorce journey, you have a lot of questions. And you may not want to tell anyone at all yet that you are thinking about divorce. That means you can’t really ask friends and family for their advice. And probably their situations are not just like yours, so their advice, while well-meaning, may not be the best anyway.
So like most people, you may have a lot of questions but aren’t sure where to find the answers:
- What are the options and ways to divorce?
- What does mediation involve?
- What is collaborative law?
- What are the pros and cons of each of those?
- What does “traditional litigation” look like?
- What’s good and not-so-good about that?
- How do I find the right lawyer for me?
Choosing a method of divorce, and the right lawyer, is very important.
The wrong method or the wrong lawyer can create a lot of stress and waste a lot of money.
This 60 minute teleseminar, “Options for Divorce & How To Find the Right Lawyer for You”, is for smart people who . . .
- Are contemplating divorce within the next year or so
- Want to save money in the divorce process
- Want to reduce their stress
- Are contemplating divorce within the next year or so
- Want to make sure they have solid information about the options for divorce
- Want to make sure they know and the pros and cons of each option
- Are looking for information about divorce that is honest, to-the-point, and based on many years of experience
- Are looking for specific, targeted information about how to choose the right lawyer from someone with the inside scoop
If that’s you, during this webinar, you will get the information you need to make informed, intelligent decisions about the process and the lawyer you select.
What’s included in the call?
- 60 minutes+ of information
- Recording of the call, so you can listen to it at a later time, and if you can’t make it to the live call, not a problem!
- Live Q & A session, where I will answer all your questions. I will not end the class until all questions have been answered. If you can’t attend live, please email your questions to Kimberly@highroaddivorce.com and I’ll answer them during the class.
Topics We Will Cover (and more not listed here!)
- What’s the #1 mistake people make in their divorce?
- What are the options for divorce?
- What is mediation and why is that good or bad?
- What is collaborative law and why is that good or bad?
- What is “traditional litigation” and what are the pros and cons?
- What’s the one fact that would eliminate certain options?
- Why shouldn’t I ask my friends and family for lawyer recommendations?
- How do I find out what my own legal needs are?
- What should I ask a lawyer when I interview him or her?
- What are the warning signs that mean I should probably keep looking?
- Can I ask a lawyer for references? How many should I ask for?
- What about the cost of the lawyer? How can I get a good idea of what the total cost for the case will be?
- What’s a retainer?
- What’s a flat fee?
- What can I ask my lawyer so he or she keeps me informed about my case?
Date and Time:
This live teleclass will be held Wednesday, February 13th, 2012, at 1pm Pacific, 3 Central and 4 Eastern. Remember, if you can’t make it to the live class, email your questions to Kimberly@highroaddivorce.com and I’ll answer them on the call — you’ll receive a recording of the class to listen to at your convenience.
About Kimberly Graham
I’m Kimberly Graham. I’ve spent the past 12 years guiding people through divorces as a lawyer. I’m also a mediator. I’ve been divorced, and my parents were divorced. I have a lot of experience with divorce — as a child, a mother, and a mediator and lawyer. I can help you make the process easier and more peaceful than you may believe is possible.
Most divorce lawyers charge anywhere from about $200 to $400 per hour (in my area of the country). It’s incredibly important and valuable to choose the right lawyer from the start. Changing lawyers in the middle of a divorce is expensive and stressful. It can cost thousands of dollars to start over with a new lawyer if you make a wrong choice the first time. Who needs that? This class will give you the information you need to make the right choice, the first time.
Choosing the right option for divorce is also important and can save you a time, money and stress. Certain options are not good for certain situations. It’s important to know your options and start off on the right path from the beginning. Maybe you don’t even need a lawyer. Maybe you need a mediator. Maybe Collaborative Law would be the best fit for your divorce. How do you know what will work best for your situation? This class will give you the pros and cons of each option!
For right now, there is no cost to this class. In the future there will be, so take advantage of this opportunity now!
P.S. I speak English, not Legalese! My clients tell me that one of the things I do well is explain things in easy-to-understand terms. I look forward to teaching you what you need to know to make informed decisions as you begin the divorce process.
P.P.S. I dislike all that “class size is limited” lingo, but class size really is limited because I will answer ALL your questions live on the call. In order to have enough time to do that, I’m limiting the number of attendees. So register and grab your spot today! See you on the call!